Friday, August 10, 2012

Shower Songs, Volume 1

Back in February, I was doing some blog thinking while in the shower. Most mommies of small children can tell you that the shower is one of the only places to have any semblance of alone time. When I'm "alone," I really love to sing.

The idea struck me that I sing the same five or six songs over and over again in the shower, so why not give a concert to more than the two pairs of tiny ears that wander in and out of the bathroom daily?

This is the debut of Shower Songs.

Accompanied by Corbin Miller on the guitar, I am sharing with you some of my favorite songs to sing in the shower.

First up: Fleetwood Mac's "Silver Springs"




Next up: a cover of Fiona Apple's "Criminal."

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything's alright. You haven't posted for more than a month now...

    ReplyDelete