Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Top Five, Female Edition

Piggybacking onto this post about my top five celebrity crushes, I have decided to unveil my girl-crushes to the world. While I think these women are all beautiful, I also think they are all girls I'd like to be friends with. Who wouldn't want a spunky, witty, hilarious friend to go hang out with on a Saturday night?

1. Mila Kunis is a goddess. Period.


2. Kat Dennings is an actress I would follow to any movie or tv show (hello, 2 Broke Girls!).


3. I have hidden Kim Kardashian in the middle of my list, as to not call attention to the fact that she's my guilty pleasure crush. I don't care how plastic or fake she is -- I love her!







4. Can I get an amen for Emma Stone? Girl's got "it."


5. And old-school Lindsay Lohan. Emphasis on "old-school."

2 comments:

  1. KARDASHIAN! Don't hide it... celebrate it. :) You mosdef have a thing for brunettes/redheads. Rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 5 from the mind of Bart

    1. Scarlett Johannson
    2. Jessica Alba
    3. Christina Applegate
    4. Marissa Miller
    5. Brooklyn Decker

    ReplyDelete