Sunday, January 30, 2011

He's Famous, But He's Not Good, Sir

Uh uh uh uh, (barely) stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
We're sick, here at the Flanagan house. This has kept me from some blogging goals this week, but I'll be back in the saddle before you know it.

Jack is the most adorably sticky two-year-old on the planet, and he has been keeping it together well, even though he hasn't been breathing through his nose for a few days. I know that predicament always puts me into a frenzy. He would love to chug his grape medicine -- if only I'd let him.

With Lucy, we are back to the age of no medicine, which is making her life pretty miserable. She has been consistently snorting like a warthog and knows no end to the joyously alarming hacking cough of newbornism.

As Jack would say, being sick is "not Jacko's favorite."

No comments:

Post a Comment