I have 365 topics in one simple resource that can be used for all sorts of creative exploits. Yes, three hundred and sixty-five topics!
I created this 26-page resource as a springboard for your ideas to come to the surface. There is plenty of room for you to write your own notes that will come bubbling to the surface once you start scanning the topics I have complied for you.
Themes include: Your family, favorites, challenges, goals, reviews, recurring features, you, your town, and more.
1. If you could have 365 of anything, what would it be?
My first thought is tacos. But then again, that doesn't seem very sustainable...so paid vacation days is my new answer! I just saw a great trip through a women's adventure program that takes women rafting through the Grand Canyon for two weeks! How cool would that be?? Too bad I don't have enough vacation time for something like that....
2. How long did it take you to come up with all 365 ideas?
About an hour. I could lie and say that it took me days, but I was really jamming and having a ton of fun coming up with them all that I almost couldn't type fast enough! I enjoy coming up with blog post ideas, I just have trouble sitting still long enough to actually draft up a post and schedule one!
I wrote and formatted 365 to promote brainstorming, readers can break topics down into several additional ideas and jot their ideas down in the blank columns I left in the resource. My hope is that those who buy 365 will end up with even more ideas than they bargained for...and with the low price point, I think both new and seasoned bloggers/scrapbookers/art journalese will agree that they get their money's worth and more!
3. What is the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word:
- Art: journal
- Journal: oops! (because I just used it)
- Scrapbooking: time
- Blog: header (no idea why)
- Ideas: plenty
- Holly: folly!
There are five ways you can enter to win Three Sixty-Five:
- Follow Campfire Chic on Google Reader, Bloglovin' or another RSS feed
- Follow Kam on Twitter at @CampfireChic
- Follow me on Twitter at @flolly
- Follow So Dang Brilliant on Google Reader, Bloglovin', or another RSS feed
- Tweet/Facebook a link to this giveaway
You must leave a separate comment on this blog for each entry, which means up to five entries! Entries without a comment will not be considered.
The giveaway will be open until Friday, June 22nd at midnight. The winner will be notified by email and given 72 hours to reply, otherwise another winner will be chosen.