Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Collection of Guest Posts (So Far)


I love to write.

But I really love to write about things I feel passionate about, which spans a lot of different topics. Sometimes those topics don't always mesh with So Dang Brilliant; I suppose it's my blog and I can do what I want, but what I want is a cohesive theme, so....

What I'm trying to say is that I write other places besides this blog. I use my talents elsewhere. The words I write sometimes find themselves not on this url.

Here is a list of my guest posts on other blogs:

Bridging the Gap Using Mario Kart Wii

Twitter: A Way to Talk With Friends and Famous People Alike

A Displaced California Girl Shares the Must-Visit Places in Southern California

Tips for Getting Rid of a Toxic Friend

Holly Sucks at Art

How to Throw a Klondike Bar Party


If you're interested in me writing a guest post on your blog, know in advance that I would love to. I will say yes—all you have to do is ask! Check out the links above to see my credentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment