Monday, May 7, 2012

I Need Your Questions, You Need My Answers


Hey, team.

As a civilized person, I like to know more about everyone and everything. Saying that I am interested in myriad things would be an understatement!

But maybe you would like to know more about me. Or you'd like to know more about something I have written about (flirting, the Aquabats, PMDD, being lousy at art, etc.). Or you might need some advice about something that's plaguing you (if it's the actual plague, you may want to bypass me and go straight to the hospital). You could even be curious about something I know nothing about, and you enjoy stumping people.

Leave all of your questions for me in the comments, and I will respond to them in a series of posts spread out over the next few months.

Questions? I do like them, Sam-I-Am.


No comments:

Post a Comment