Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Week of W(h)it: Midnight Under the Tuscan Sun

My sisters and I like to be together. Our dream would be to all live on the same block for the rest of our lives, but alas, it hasn't happened yet. By the end of this summer, two of us will be living in Buenos Aires, one will be in southern California, one will be in Utah, and one will be in Ithaca (with Whitney!).

To commemorate our fun together, we have made several "movies" throughout the years. Julie will write them, cast all of us, and direct; I say that so my father will be happy that I've given credit where credit is due.

The most recent movie was filmed in 2009, right after I had my miscarriage; I needed some laughs, and we definitely had some.

I give you Midnight Under the Tuscan Sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment