Saturday, January 14, 2012

And I Keep Hitting Repeat-peat-peat-peat


Deanna of Delirious Rhapsody recently linked to her and her husband's love story, and it got me to thinking about how public my love story is with Caleb. There are many aspects of it that I am glad are recorded, because my memory is terrible and these moments would be lost forever. Here's a smattering of links that may interest you.

A moment of realization during the difficult first year of marriage.
Jacko's entrance into the world, sans gross parts.
The introduction of Lucy.

(And searching for all of these posts has reinforced my opinion that if you like me now, you'll love the more passionate/wordy/freeform Holly days of yore. Check out "Other Ways to Find Me" on the left sidebar to read my former blogs.)

I think I'm going to start a new series called "I've Got Mad Love," inspired by Cakies' "Our Little Love Story" series. It will be all about the saga of how Caleb and I met, dated, got engaged, and then got hitched. And let me tell you, it definitely is a saga.

Spoiler alert: The story involves inspiration over a glass of kool-aid, as well as a stranger yelling at us while we crossed the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment