Monday, September 14, 2009

Come and See the (Possible) New Me


On Facebook, there is an application called WeightView, or Virtual Weight Loss, that is supposed to be a motivational tool for losing weight. You submit a photo, tell them how much you weigh, and how much you'd LIKE to weigh. They then photoshop the picture and voila - the possible New You.

I used it and got my results back today. I've posted them above, and I can't say that I'm disappointed (except for maybe the bobblehead effect). And the highest possible weight loss option put me 10 pounds over my goal weight, so if you can visualize this body 10 pounds lighter, even better. One of the ways to reach weight goals is by applying skills you learn from nutrition classes via online schooling; I used the visualizing method, amongst other things. I've been trying to imagine my "ideal body," but it has been difficult since I've always been an overweight adult. So, here is the dream, folks!

1 comment:

  1. I think they made you look a little like Gumby. This reflects much more on their photoshop skills than your body's potential.

    But hot dang - look at that waist!

    ReplyDelete