Sunday, September 4, 2011

Photo Dump for Grandma

One Christmas, I scored the jackpot--I feel like every single present I got my family and friends was a home run. I was only 25 at the time, which I think was a bit too early to peak, but I was happy nonetheless. One of those gifts I got was a pink digital photo keychain for my mother-in-law. She had two grandchildren at the time (now she's up to four!), so it gave her an opportunity to easily show them off at the touch of a button.

I haven't put up a big batch of photos for her in awhile, so here you go, Grandma Flanagan.

Jacko's adorable smile was offset one day by...

A sweet mohawk!

Lucy decided to show off her early ballet skills by using the garage as a barre.

The bottom of the tub looks like it's covered in confetti, but it's just a pretty bathmat.

And after a bath, nothing is better than a little soaking wet hug; I love when Jack does things like this without being prompted!

How do you moms get photos to the grandparents?

No comments:

Post a Comment