Monday, June 20, 2011

Love Me Tender Monday: Roustabout Record

I have an embarrassing past, like most recovering Teenage Girls do. My journal is full of lots of "This was the best day of my life!!!!" followed the next day by "This was the worst day EVER!!!!!!!" I remember writing about my friend Brooks, who got me this awesome record back in high school. I only have the cover now, but I'm pretty sure the record was inside when I got it. This is the soundtrack to Elvis Presley's movie, Roustabout, which is about an orphaned singer who is forced into joining the carnival and falls in love with the carnie daughter. The music is so-so and the plot is formulaic, but just look at how dreamy Elvis is.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful find! Elvis is always a good choice! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete