Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jack's Skillz: Songs and Stunts

I work really hard at getting Jack to be well-rounded. Since he showed physical prowess early on, I have focused on getting him to speak well, to be nice, and to be interested in the arts. We sing a lot, varying from Michael Jackson hits to LDS primary songs. Here is Jack singing "Daddy's Homecoming," or "Daddy Comes Home" as it's called around these parts.



The original song can be heard here, though there is much less flair involved.

Speaking of his natural abilities, care to see Jack's newest jump on the bed trick? Neither did I, when I realized how potentially neck-breaking it is. He is a self-taught jumper; I was the one who taught him the safety skills. I am not sure if my lessons are getting through to him, though.

2 comments: