Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Lists Twenty-One Through Twenty-Five

I know I already posted the last set of 30 Days of Lists, which was due to an itchy publishing finger, so here is the second-to-last set to round things out.

List Twenty-One: Things to Do This Spring
  • Finally make it to the top of the Y
  • Do all 30 days of the 30 Day Shred
  • Find Jack some new swim trunks
  • Have a girls' night party and play "Pick a Page" with our journals
  • Wear moccasins
  • Create a blog challenge of my own!

List Twenty-Two: Today I Saw...
  • A cute Lucy in a shamrock dress
  • Absolutely no dirty laundry
  • All clouds, no sun
  • Blurry things, thanks to no glasses
  • Not near enough of Caleb
List Twenty-Three: Guilty Pleasures
  • Marshmallow peeps
  • Comfy sweats
  • Being falsely modest & self-deprecating
  • Pulling faces in photos
  • Watching "Phineas & Ferb"
List Twenty-Four: I Make Lists For...
  • Household chores
  • Things I want to buy
  • Dinner plans for the week
  • Christmas gifts
  • Grocery shopping
  • Personal goals
List Twenty-Five: Things I'd Rather Be Doing Now
  • Taking a crafting e-course of ANY kind
  • Planning a fantastic party
  • Relaxing @ a spa with a massage and Caleb
  • Working on my fitness
  • Watching "The West Wing"
  • Painting my nails again for Moorea Seal's "Paint Your Love" challenge

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of the paint your love challenge before reading this, but I wanna do it now! You are full of all sorts of good information :)

    ReplyDelete