Monday, March 21, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Lists Six-Ten

Here is a continuation of my photo-heavy posts about 30 Days of Lists.

Day Six: Least Favorite Words
  •  Newborn baby crying
  • Flower/Rose/Daisy
  • Lose
  • Fickle
  • Ruching
Day Seven: Blog Goals
  •  Get more pictures of me on the blog
  • Continue to make it a good mix of pop culture, family, mama stories, and good writing
  • Network more with like-minded blogs
  • Get the podcast off the ground
Day Eight: What's In My Bag
  •  Diapers for Jack & Lucy
  • A blue formula canister
  • My retro cassette wallet from Kileen
  • Keys with a cowbell
  • Diaper wipes
  • Burp cloth
  • Burt's Bees lip balm
  • Extra outfit for Lucy, in case of blowout
Day Nine: Favorite Websites
Day Ten: Wishlist
  • A puppy playmate for the kids!
  • Feel comfortable in my body -- no matter the size!
  • Live close to family for my whole life
  • Adapt a personal style that's more than jeans & t-shirts
  • Trip to Disneyworld!

1 comment:

  1. I have like sixty dogs, you can borrow one of mine ANY time. Seriously. I could use a break.

    Also, I was unaware that you didn't like the word 'daisy.' I won't tell my dogs. It'll hurt little Daisy's feelings (although I didn't name her, so don't hold it against me).

    ReplyDelete