Sunday, July 5, 2009

Haters Give Me Them Salty Looks, Lawry's.

Is the good life better than the life I live,
When I thought that I was gonna go crazy?

Being in Redlands was the best thing that could have happened for the month of June. Besides seeing Carlie graduate and getting to play with my nephew Jett, I was able to finally face facts. Life is hard sometimes, we go through it, and it's worth it.

We were able to see my sisters, which was amazing!
 
 I was able to take Jack, along with Mommy, Rick, Shelley, and Jett to Disneyland California Adventure. We were accompanied also by consistent rain, but the trip to Anaheim was worth getting wet!
  
Caleb and Rick were able to hang out, which I know was fun for Caleb. Yay for brothers-in-law!
 
Jett and I were able to fall in love all over again. He is one seriously lovable sweetheart.
  
This is Kellie and Jack's new girlfriend, Emily. Every time he saw her, his eyes lit up, and he would want to go to her. Who can blame him? She's beautiful!
  
And this is selfish, but I just love this photo of Shelley.
 


Here I am back in the real world again. But, things aren't really so real anymore, which is a nice change of pace.

Now I go for mine, 
I got to shine.
Now throw your hands up to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment